Angel Catalyst builds and runs networks of angel investors enabling them to focus on what they do best: finding, evaluating and investing in quality deals.
- Run the River Valley Investors, an angel investor network in Massachusetts.
- Managing partner sits on the board of directors for the Angel Capital Association, the trade association of leading angel investment groups in North America. There he is leading effortst o create the world's first sector-based angel group syndication networks.
- Facilitates the Northeast Syndication Summits on behalf of the Angel Capital Association.
- Syndicated the largest angel-led deal in New England history.
- Co-founded and runs Valley Venture Mentors, a nonprofit dedicated to mentoring seed-stage startups.
- Coached dozens of startups seeking funding.
"...To put it bluntly, this angel group wouldn't exist without Angel Catalyst's work, integrity, and business acumen." - Joseph Steig - Founding Manager of River Valley Investors and CFO of venture capital firm Long River Ventures.